The Hague, 3 December 2019
In 2019 the Common Fund for Commodities (CFC) marks 30 years of its establishment. On this occasion, the CFC will organize an Anniversary Event in The Hague, The Netherlands, on 3 December 2019, to look at its 30 years of operations, and to discuss the Members’ expectations about the future work of the CFC. The event will be held back to back with the meeting of the Governing Council of the CFC on 4 December.
The Anniversary Event will include contributions from the key stakeholder groups of the CFC:
- governments of developed and developing countries;
- international organizations;
- private sector companies operating in commodity value chains;
- non-profit organization working for development;
- private sector impact investors;
- academia and development think-tanks.
To attend the event, all participants must complete an online registration form no later than 28 November 2019.Registration